Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I never like guys that I know in person?

I'm 15 and I always find myself liking actors/musicians etc. But when guys at school like me, or guys the I know personally in general, I can never see myself being with them. Its weird & confusing idk what to do? whats my problem? am I afraid of dating? I can never see myself being 'in love"

Favorite Answer

I have the EXACT same problem..

I had a huge obsession with Leonardo DiCaprio when he was a teenager..

My friends told me that I'm so obsessed with famous people who look perfect and sound perfect and ARE perfect, that I have completely lost interest in reality! It's true, my standards have went through the roof and I suddenly think that I must have the man of my dreams whom is perfect.

I'm not saying you may have the same thing, but it's true that hollywood can get to your head, and sometimes you lose track of reality. Lay off the movies/music for a while and start getting more involved with boys at your school. I'm sure sooner or later you'll find interest =]

Source(s): own experiences