Airplane mode for electronics!!?

do ipods Need to be put on airplane mode? or is that just for iphones.. also im brining my ds becuase its a 14 hr thing so yeah.. do ds's need to be put on airplane mode.. is yes then how?

Favorite Answer

Airplane mode turns of all wireless communication on cell phones. On airplanes I've been on, when you're taking off and/or landing, they'll announce "Please turn off all electronics." Then you'll turn off your iPod and DS...

Pretty sure there isn't an airplane mode for iPods and DS, just make sure you turn them off when you hear the announcment.

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as airplane mode for iPods and DS's. When it's take-off/landing, they're announce for you to turn all electronics off so make sure you do that. As for the iPhone, you don't have to turn it off but put it in airplane mode which shuts off all wireless connection. Basically, it's on but you can't text, surf the web, or call etc. :)

it rather is real that airlines tell passengers to all electronics would desire to be grew to become off. yet you need to use your iPad mast be with there permission. some airlines have distinctive rules and situation. in case you desire to apply electronics devise i plane mode then you definitely asked anybody for familiar this rules .