Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 10 years ago

What should I wear to my volunteer job at a pet store?

I have a volunteering job at a pet store tomorrow. This may sound stupid but what do I wear? Jeans and a t-shirt? Are enclosed shoes necessary? I was planning on wearing Denim skinny jeans, a grey V neck t-shirt top with a black tank top underneath and tennis shoes (or converse but I don't want to get them dirty) and I'll tie up my hair I might put a light grey cardigan over the top. Things you might want to know. Its currently Winter, the job is just cleaning cages and mesuring bird seed (stuff like that), I don't do heels (but why would I wear them at a pet store?) and I'm not a overly showy person, I don't wear fluro colours or bright red. Thanks for your help :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jeans & top, no tank tops.

Look PRESENTABLE, casual.

• 10 years ago

The outfits you have described seem cool to wear! the best would be to pull on a pair of jeans, a simple tshirt, or a tank top with a light sweater on top, or you can also wear tight leggings and a slightly long oversize tshirt over it.

for shoes, you can simply wear sneakers..as the weather is cool..pull your hair up into a smart pony with a cute colourful scrunchie..or put a thin hairband, and then tie up ur hair!

• 10 years ago

Jeans and a tshirt with tennis shoes sounds right. Have fun :)

• 10 years ago

Sensible trousers that you don't mind getting dirty. Like some combat trousers. White tank top. Cardi :)

• 10 years ago

skinny jeans or Capri's with t shirt or fitted shirt no cardie it might get all hairy or dirty or wet

• 10 years ago

go in wearing a tuxedo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.