King James Version Bible
1 Peter Chapter 2
11. Dearly beloved, I beseech [you] as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
James Chapter 1
8. A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.
1 Timothy Chapter 5
24. Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after.
25. Likewise also the good works [of some] are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.
2 Thessalonians Chapter 3
14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15. Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.
Proverbs Chapter 6
16. These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19. A false witness [that] speaketh lies, AND HE THAT SOWETH DISCORD AMONG THE BRETHREN.
Leviticus Chapter 18
22. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.
Deuteronomy Chapter 22
5. The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Romans Chapter 1
26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Galatians Chapter 5
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, HERESIES,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Isaiah Chapter 5
20. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Micah Chapter 2
1. Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
Proverbs Chapter 1
10. My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
2 Thessalonians Chapter 3
6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
2 Corinthians Chapter 6
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Philippians Chapter 2
14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Amos Chapter 3
3. Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
1 Peter Chapter 1
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.