En español y en alemán, cómo decir estas frases sobre el cotidiano?

En español y en alemán, cómo decir estas frases sobre el cotidiano? 1. What do you do during the morning? 2. In the morning I wake up at five, but I get up at five thirty, I have breakfast and go to work. 3. What do you eat and drink for breakfast? 4. For breakfast I eat Bread with cheese and ham and drink... show more En español y en alemán, cómo decir estas frases sobre el cotidiano?

1. What do you do during the morning?
2. In the morning I wake up at five, but I get up at five thirty, I have breakfast and go to work.
3. What do you eat and drink for breakfast?
4. For breakfast I eat Bread with cheese and ham and drink Milk with coffee or with chocolate powder.
5. What do you do during the afternoon?
6. In the afternoon I have lunch, go to school, study English and go back home.
7. What do you eat and drink for lunch?
8. For lunch I eat rice, beans, pasta (spagetti), steak, fried eggs or boild eggs and drink soda (coke cola, pepsy, sprite)
9. What do you do during the evening?
10. In the evening I take a shower, have dinner, watch some programs on television and listen to music.
11. What do you eat and drink for dinner?
12. For dinner I eat soup and drink tea or orange juice.
13. What do you do during the night?
14. At night I read a book, read and write some e-mails, go to bed and sleep.
1 answer 1