Where Do You Get Pikachu In The Dream World In Pokemon White?

I Got An Answer For My Question How To Get A Light Ball In Pokemon White And Someone Said A Pikachu In Dream World Could Be Holding One. And I'm Wondering Where To Get A Pikachu In Dream World. I Saw A Video That Someone Found A Pikachu In Dream World In The Japaneses Version. I Have The English Version. If... show more I Got An Answer For My Question How To Get A Light Ball In Pokemon White And Someone Said A Pikachu In Dream World Could Be Holding One. And I'm Wondering Where To Get A Pikachu In Dream World. I Saw A Video That Someone Found A Pikachu In Dream World In The Japaneses Version. I Have The English Version. If Anyone Know Please Tell Me.
Update: And I'm Willing To Trade A Pikachu Holding A Light Ball For A Mewtwo On Pokemon White. If You Have A Pikachu Holding A Light Ball Please Offer It On GTS And Tell Me Your Friend Code On Pokemon White. On GTS Offer The Pikachu And Say You Want A Mewtwo Level 100