Did the CIA give Chavez cancer?

Chavez has been on the CIA hit list for decades, with failed attempts in the past. I recently saw an interview of him by Barbara Walters on ABC where she paused the interview for a few seconds just to offer him some coffee. He suggested that it was poisoned and that he would drink hers instead. Check out that video on Youtube. Very suspicious indeed. I think with the technology scientists possess now it's entirely possible that the CIA has developed undetectable weaponized cancer cells that can be inserted into a beverage. What a perfect weapon. No one would suspect it and it would likely never be investigated.

Chavez just announced he has cancer. How convenient for the U.S. Mere coincidence or conspiracy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He needn't really worry too much. He can just hop a quick flight to Havana and get his cancer treated by the worlds best medical system. He'll be cured in a day, or two tops.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Wow they would release it if they had that technology because it could help lead to a cure to cancer and they Care about cancer more than assassinating a few people and cancer is a semi common disease and the government can only keep things classified for a certain period of time and they wouldn't do it because when they declassify it people will find out resulting In a major backlash it's the law and I thought he didn't drink it because he thought it was poisoned and cancer is not a virus or contagious which makes it alot harder to do that and something that advanced would take so many people to develop it that some Chavez supporter who helped would figure it out and leak it

• 3 years ago

earlier the conspiracy theorists and Blame united states First crowd, (you recognize who you're), initiate fantasizing, please furnish one shred of info that the U. S. gave Chavez maximum cancers. a number of you people have considered too many videos.

• 9 years ago

WTF.............damn i saw the video that was a trip, you gots an eagle eye.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I'll say to you what I say to a lot of my five-year-old's questions:

What do YOU think?

• 9 years ago

Probably.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how most conspiracies are made.

Source(s): They get it straight out of their ass.
  • 9 years ago

we will never know

• ZER0
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No man....I heard it was the Aliens man.......

Source(s): If the CIA gave him cancer, then he would be dead. That beside the fact that this is a crazy conspiracy that your trying to push...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.