business plan presentation template?

I have been asked to prepare and give an individual presentation for my company on a business plan for a new model car , i don't know anything to do .

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

The business plan consists of a narrative and several financial worksheets. The narrative template is the body of the business plan.

The real value of creating a business plan is not in having the finished product in hand; rather, the value lies in the process of researching and thinking about your business in a systematic way. The act of planning helps you to think things through thoroughly, study and research if you are not sure of the facts, and look at your ideas critically. It takes time now, but avoids costly, perhaps disastrous, mistakes later.

This business plan is a generic model suitable for all types of businesses. However, you should modify it to suit your particular circumstances.

You will be judged by the quality and appearance of your work as well as by your ideas.

Here are the headings to consider :

I. Table of Contents

II. Executive Summary

III. General Company Description

IV. Products and Services

V. Marketing Plan

VI. Operational Plan

VII. Management and Organisation

VIII. Personal Financial Statement

IX. Startup Expenses and Capitalisation

X. Financial Plan

• bolt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

A corporation template could show the appropriate face of a corporation. It is composed of many recommendations that are designed with Photoshop and different seen outcomes that makes the template extra captivating. to be attentive to extra approximately making template with style layout than please bypass to right here link.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Try this free trial of 30 days may perhaps appeal to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.