Where can I find a men's gray v-neck shirt?

If you are not looking for quality and fit, then go to your nearest Walmart, Target, Marshalls, etc. They'll have it for real cheap.

I find that stores like Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, etc have nice v-necks, especially AE. AF and Hollister have logo'd and often striped v-necks. They are moderately priced, especially on sales. These stores often have great fit and quality.

Urban Outfitters and Express are great for plain v-necks as well as patterned and graphic. However, they are typically more expensive than conventional stores. Look for their sales, especially Express, for they have frequent sales and deals and give away coupons. They have great fit and quality. The v-neck can range from a slight, slub, deep, or buttoned beck. I suggest this.

PacSun and Tilly's are both stores that offer really great clothing in that specific style. They have great solid and patterned v-necks. They are relatively cheap and the quality is pretty great. I suggest this.

Source(s): wears v-necks all the time (Express and Urban Outfitters)

That's a basic shirt. You can find that everywhere. Forever21, Target, Pac-Sun, and a lot of other stores.

pacsun, if you want deep v's like down to your pecs go to urbanoutfitters.com

kohls, have some in bags.

american eagle or american outfitters or american apparel