How do I get rid of memory foam mattress smell?

I bought a new mattress (it had been a floor model for a year, so the theory is that it was well aired out) and I didn't quite think the memory foam layer would bother me so much- it had little smell in the store). Unfortunately, it did... I tried baking soda, I've tried a mattress encasement and a... show more I bought a new mattress (it had been a floor model for a year, so the theory is that it was well aired out) and I didn't quite think the memory foam layer would bother me so much- it had little smell in the store). Unfortunately, it did...
I tried baking soda, I've tried a mattress encasement and a mattress pad, these haven't done much... (The baking soda seemed to help, but unfortunately, my little vaccuum's capacity to get much of it out of my porous mattress, now there's a constant baking soda smell blended in with the smell of the mattress).
I was considering buying a polyester-filled mattress topper and a vinyl (don't know how I'll react to this) encasement... What do you think?

Also, please do not send in any spam, I will not read it and I will report it as abuse as well as mark down the comment. And, please don't just write in to say, "oh, sounds like a problem...", I will do the same thing with your comment as well.
Update: Um... will my iron's steamer work? Hmmm... How does this help? (just curious...)