mike asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why does the GOP want to protect Corporate Jet owners?

The GOP refuses to end the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 2%, refuses to close tax loop holes, but yet they want to end medicare and social security, But yet They want to cut everything that middle class and the poor depend on.

Favorite Answer

The GOP that is threatening our government credit doesn't give a darn about this country, or about any of us. That is obvious. They are being funded by MULTI-NATIONAL banksters and business tycoons who don't care one single bit about the USA. They have homes and businesses located out of the country. The USA has ceased to be a democracy of, by and for the people, or even one that's run only by Americans.

Corporate jets are luxury items, used most often by lobbyists offering rides to our congresscreeps to sway their votes in the corporate favor.

##

Oh, you mean the people who all vote Democrat who have never had a job or ever intend to get one? You mean them right? I grew up in a little hick town that was 90% Democrat. Yes, isn't that a shock to learn that redneck hicks are Democrats too!! My, my, what is this Liberal world coming too? And you know what? The on welfare single moms would tell their uneducated, welfare raised daughters to get pregnant so they too could get on welfare.And they were the most racist people I have ever been around. I am multiracial and had to fight those redneck, hillbilly, Democrats most of my childhood. Pure trash. You mean those poor people, right?

NO the GOP wants to see a growing robust economy that creates JOBS. Something the BO doesn't understand.

Because those are the people who hand them the campaign cash. Thank the Supreme Court for legalizing bribery.

Same reason Obama did when he signed the Stealfromus Bill that had that tax cut in it. If we can get him to answer, then we'll know.

They think the rich will spend money so us peons will stay employed. The rich don't spend that much money. Its the middle class that are most important to the economy.

1.) raising taxes on anyone in a recession is not a good Idea, but it will probably be done.

2.) Medicaid and SS are faling and Have top be restructured ..

3.) If we dont get this under control we are heading for default like Greece.. no doubt about it ..

• Bill

is there a reason to punish jet owners. if they have a lot of money I say God bless em. someday I hope to own my own politician and I won't even care which party he belongs to.

• ?

Election campaign donations.

They don't want to miss out on all the fun parties that their rich buddies are throwing.