What are some god music related sayings?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a a tattoo soon, the basic design I'm looking at is a skull, with wings round the side of it, with 2 guitar necks sticking out from behind the skull, then underneath a banner with something on. Because of the fact that it has guitar necks on it, and that music is such a big part of my life, I want a slogan/ saying that is music related to be on the banner. Any ideas????

Oops, sorry meant to say GOOD music related sayings

Best Answer

Jimi Hendrix said, "Music is my religion."

Nietzsche said, "Without music life would be a mistake."

• ?

Male or feminine? Female Straight, homosexual, bisexual, and many others? Straight Star Sign? Scorpio Eye color? Blue Nationality? American Do you have got any phobias? Claustrophobia Who is your hero? Anyone who can play the hell out in their tool! What is your so much prized ownership? My existence :p Rock or Pop? Rock TV or Computer? Computer Radio or CDs? CDs Snow or Rain? Sun! But if I needed to pick then rain Wealth or Intelligence? Bit of each! Favorite actor/actress? Right now Johnny Depp however it alterations Favorite TV exhibit? Can't recall the final time I had time to observe TV! Favorite guide/sequence? Currently Trudi Canavan books however once more it alterations Favorite quote? "I would possibly not be the sufferer however the first to forged a stone" Avenged Sevenfold Favorite variety of climate? Sunny however now not too sizzling Were you mindful of this segment whilst you first joined Y!A? Yes Who had been the regs in this segment whilst you first got here right here? Are they nonetheless round? No notion Do you have got a weigh down on someone in this segment? nope When you first joined Y!A, did you keep in a single designated segment or cross from segment to segment? Section to sectiom If you stayed in a single designated segment, which used to be it and do you continue to cross there by and large? BQ: What is your tune of the day in these days? Not equipped to die through Avenged Sevenfold BQ2: What do you suppose of the tune "Surrender" through Evanescence? I've in no way listened to Evanescence earlier than, its now not quite my factor however really well

• Mike

Keep on Pluckin'

i don't really know.. but "we all want to party when the funeral ends"

it does relate to music in my opinion..

Do you mean "good" or "god" in your question... ?