7mood
Lv 5
7mood asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Turkey · 9 years ago

Why is Israel helping the Kurd in Turkey?

Okay so basically the Kurds claim that the Turks are occupying their land, kind of similar to what the palestinians are claiming. so normally you expect the people who scream for freedom (Palestinians and Kurds) will feel sympathy towards each-other and the occupiers (Turkey & Israel) will also support each other, but the case is totally the opposite. kurds are allying with the Israel and supporting it more than palestinians (while kurds still do not hate palestinians) and turkey is allying with and feel sympathy Palestinians (while turkey is still having relations with Israel) lately Turkey is accusing Israel of helping kurdish rebellions and Israel is accusing Turkey of helping palestinians rebellions.

Can someone please explain me this weird alliances?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • JADE
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Turkey is occupying her own lands? That doesn't make sense. Kurds have every right as other people in Turkey. The problem with them is they have been used by any nation for centuries. Why not Israel now? Israel for sure will use them and turn her back when the job is done.

• 3 years ago

How can we take you extreme as quickly as you act like India and Israel in reality pass out and torture the undesirable muslims. have you ever stop to think of of they're putting people to penal complicated using actuality of bombings and violence. As for China extra valuable get use to it. i pass to speak this yet yet returned yet their government does not even care approximately their own people. in the event that they alter into the superpower i'm hoping you're taking excitement of their rule. nonetheless i'm valuable they are going to have not got any concern mowing you down. have self belief me their government should not be held in charge by using employing their information media. regardless of if, pray they might have a real sources bubble burst (they optimal possibly will and specific will pass economically pass down the drain). that could be slightly a count variety of time. Whoever ownes united statesa. may be extremely prosperous. i might desire to discover a thank you to own united statesa. because of the fact i'm not in debt with any u . s . a ..

• 9 years ago

Israel is helping Kurdish thugs because it (together with US) wants to make use of Kurds to suppress and encircle Iran and Syria. At the time when their job with them ends those people will be thrown to dustbin just like a used toilet paper.

• Cihan
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Palestinians want to be free - for being free they need to fight with Israelis

Kurds want to be free - for being free they need to accompany with Israelis ( cheaper weapon etc... )

Why you think that it is complicated ?

Oh if you wanna have some provocated answers, sure you will get some...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Desado
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Why does Israel support PKK, terrorist organization, against Turkey? " i googled kurdish and israeli and it turns out that there is no link between both people. Moreover,both people have different religion, one of them is jewish,other one is muslim or has different religious.

After DAVOS debut ,6 turkish soldier were killed by Israel and PKK cooperation.

Davos debute is below

I know the reason behind raising your voice is because of the guilty psychology," Mr Erdogan said to Peres. "My voice will not be that loud, you must know that."

"When it comes to killing -- you know killing very well. I know how you hit, kill children on the beaches."

He then left the stage, complaining that Peres was receiving preferential treatment

• Edvin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Do you have any proofs to back up everything you say?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.