Best souvenirs to buy in London?

I'm leaving for London tonight and I need to buy souvenirs for my mom, dad, and friends while I'm there. Any good ideas? My mom is just your typical mom, I was thinking jewelry or even something Harry Potter-related. My dad likes sports and food. My friends are just average 16 year old girls. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

drugs

I went to London a few years ago, and was completely overwhelmed by the things you could buy! If I were you, I would be looking towards more official souvineers, for example, ones from the actual places you visit! I spent lots of money on junky little gifts, which I now regret! In the end though, it's the thought that counts! The British Museum sells some lovely stuff though (free entry too!) :)

If they're just typical, average people then why are you asking? Get them "typical, average" things like t-shirts and sno-globes with Big Ben in them.

Now if your folks and friends are truly unique and worth it, then why are you asking strangers for ideas. They're YOUR family and friends, you know their tastes and what they'd like.