My doctor prescribed me minocycline and metronidazole, but I'm getting really dizzy/nauseous side effects.?

I took them for 3 days and stopped yesterday because it felt too much for me. I know dizziness and nausea are some of the side effects, but is there anything I can do to alleviate the dizziness and nausea? I think my being anemic is causing my pain to be a little worse than normal maybe. I see online that I... show more I took them for 3 days and stopped yesterday because it felt too much for me. I know dizziness and nausea are some of the side effects, but is there anything I can do to alleviate the dizziness and nausea? I think my being anemic is causing my pain to be a little worse than normal maybe. I see online that I should contact my doctor but my doctor is out of town for a few days so I can't ask her. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!