im jo, im 23 n my gf is 21, we want to have sex without condom, tell us how hiv will occur, v r virgins,?

hi sir, im jo, im 23 n my gf is 21, we want to have sex without condome, im scared of hiv, me n my gf both r virgins, i had sex bfore bt i use to use 2 condoms at a time, im sure i dont hav hiv, n any other problems, my doubt is if we had sex without condome now, in future if we both got married to some others, than also we need to have sex without condome, at that time we will get hiv or not, n what is the safe period to have sex without pregnancy problem, tell me in all angles plsss, i want to have a gud memorable sex with gf we both love each other so much,

Favorite Answer

hiv occur when sex with monkey happen before sex with each other

Understand your risk by discussing your sexual histories with each other honestly, and get an HIV test before you have sex. Repeat the test following 1-month of monogamous, protected sex, or none at all. With both tests negative, an understanding of your risk, an acceptance of the consequences to taking that risk, make your decision.

Source(s): I am an infectious disease epidemiologist.

How the heck are you a virgin before if you used to HAVE SEX?

Also never double wrap the condom that is absolutely insane.

In fact, you can barely spell and simply seem foolish to me. Use a condom AND birth control until you get a brain.

Your an idiot. You claim you are both virgins but then say you've had sex before. Hiv is passed person to person VIA sexual contact. If you've slept with someone else and they have it then you have it. Get tested if your so worried. There is no "safe period" to prevent pregnancy. Have her get on birth control so you don't reproduce more stupidity into this world. Please.

how can you have had sex and still be a virgin????? and use a condom --- one is enough and use a condom and you dont need to really worry about pregnancy ---- but first get something on sex education and read that together

are u ok if u had sex then ur not a virgin