Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

BASKETBALL: Are there any teams/players in particular that are causing this lockout?

because i swear ima snipe them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Basically the owners, Michael Smith explained it perfectly on Around The Horn(I don't remember if it was yesterday, or a couple of days ago).

The owners focus on player-salaries, and make problems there, but that's not the fundamental problem of the NBA.

It's revenue-sharing, if they create a decent model of revenue-sharing, all the smaller-teams can run a decent organization, without a lot of change to the salaries.

All of this mess, is down to the owners, and management, because they created this weird 'over-pay' culture for promising, or mysterious players(that only pan-out half the time), and have shown no interest in great talent.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

The owners want more money, while the players want to keep the old Collective Bargaining Contract, where they'll continue to earn a lot of money.

It comes down to salary distribution. If the owners get their way, you'll expect the player's earnings to drop significantly.

• 9 years ago

South Beach, Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas, the Lakers, the Mavericks, and #1: RASHARD LEWIS. That's my opinion.

• 9 years ago

Lebron James and the Whole Miami Heat Organization

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes, overpaid undeserving players and also owners.

• ~Coco~
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Lol thts what i wanna kno

Source(s): hey i do lbs......
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.