Do the Harry Potter books truly deserve all the recognition and praise from fans around the globe?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, of course they do. They are the best books on the globe!!!

Source(s): Lizzie
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The millions of fans seem to think so. Apparently you don't. A million against one. Perhaps you know better than millions of people of all ages, or perhaps you should consider why you feel the need to hate on Potter.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. Harry Potter books are the most amazing books ever created. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. Most don't say it is high literature, but it is an engrossing and engaging read for people of all ages, 8-80. Not many series can boast that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it has a target audience of everyone. It's easy and fun to read, it's not discriminative. the only ppl i kno who dont like it are religeios ppl, (bwecause of the witch craft) but the majority of everyone enlse love it. Including myself.

Even the movies are pretty good.,

• 9 years ago

Yes, of course. I mean it takes a lot of effort to read those books, so people must be getting something out of them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not a fan, but then again. It's my opinion. (Don't mob me!)

I'm sure that it deserves it's praise, or else why would it get so much praise?

• 9 years ago

I think so. I think that its main advantage is that it caters to all age groups thus gaining millions of fans.

• 9 years ago

Definitely. There's a reason everyone loves them, epicness. lol but it's true

• Katie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It does. There's no question. It was amazing and I am so sad that it's all going to be over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.