Do the Harry Potter books truly deserve all the recognition and praise from fans around the globe?

Favorite Answer

Yes, of course they do. They are the best books on the globe!!!

Source(s): Lizzie
  • Frank

The millions of fans seem to think so. Apparently you don't. A million against one. Perhaps you know better than millions of people of all ages, or perhaps you should consider why you feel the need to hate on Potter.

Yes. Harry Potter books are the most amazing books ever created. :)

Yes. Most don't say it is high literature, but it is an engrossing and engaging read for people of all ages, 8-80. Not many series can boast that.

it has a target audience of everyone. It's easy and fun to read, it's not discriminative. the only ppl i kno who dont like it are religeios ppl, (bwecause of the witch craft) but the majority of everyone enlse love it. Including myself.

Even the movies are pretty good.,

Yes, of course. I mean it takes a lot of effort to read those books, so people must be getting something out of them.

I'm not a fan, but then again. It's my opinion. (Don't mob me!)

I'm sure that it deserves it's praise, or else why would it get so much praise?

I think so. I think that its main advantage is that it caters to all age groups thus gaining millions of fans.

Definitely. There's a reason everyone loves them, epicness. lol but it's true

• Katie

It does. There's no question. It was amazing and I am so sad that it's all going to be over.