Babypet asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Four guys, two questions... kinda long -- it's a social experiment, can you contribute?

Okay, I'm going to describe four guys below and I want to know:

1. Which would you rather have to go on a date with (or just hang out with if you're a man)?

2. Take a random guess at which political party each guy would belong to. Each of them belong to a different political party -- I want to see if they're the "type" people think belong to their respective parties.

Note: ALL of these guys are around the same age and very successful in their careers.

Guy A: 5'9, stocky build, almost completely bald, dark brown eyes. Jowly, with heavy features, a wide mouth, and a gap between his front teeth. Southern European ancestry. Average intelligence. Overly confident and boastful to hide his insecurities. Likes to talk about his many conquests with women and brag of his sexual prowess. A bit of a blow-hard. Grew up poor, both parents worked, but he had a decent relationship with both of them growing up.

Guy B: 5'7, medium build, lots of thick, unruly black hair, dark brown eyes. Stately, moderately handsome features, arched eyebrows and a prominent nose. Eastern European ancestry. Average to high intelligence. Scrappy, determined, and absolutely ruthless. Has little to no concern for human life and is willing to go to literally any length to attain power and control. Abjectly cynical and an atheist. Extremely brutal towards anyone who stands in his way. Only child of a caring, overly religious mother and a physically abusive, alcoholic father who left his wife and child when he was still very young.

Guy C: 6', lean build with a little bit of a tummy, straight dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Has crooked teeth, a large, straight nose, and eyes/eyebrows that slant downward slightly, giving him a sad or tired appearance. Western European ancestry. Highly intelligent. Artistically talented, stubborn, shy and awkward with women, loves animals. A self-conscious, uptight, and fidgety type but has an exceptional way with words. Can be paranoid at times and is known to occasionally lose his temper and yell. Grew up in a middle class family but was orphaned and homeless by his late teens. Criticized and physically abused by his father but got on well with his mother.

Guy D: 6'4, lean build, dark blond hair and medium blue eyes. Narrow face, even-featured with an aquiline nose and straight, bushy eyebrows. Wears glasses. Western European ancestry. Paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair. Average to high intelligence. Energetic, alert, determined, serious, and quiet. Concerned with the plight of those less well-off than himself. Can be arrogant at times and has a tendency to come off as a snob. Grew up very wealthy and privileged, had an over-protective, domineering mother and a distant, relatively uninvolved father.

BTW, not all of them are American... just sayin'...

• Andy F
    Favorite Answer

This is much too strange a question for me to answer. For one thing, I don't date other men, although I have nothing against gay men, and if a gay guy here in YA Politics, choses to go out with one of your candidates, that's fine by me. But I don't want to.

I probably wouldn't "just hang out" with any of them, either.

Beyond that, I don't classify people into political parties depending on what they look like, whether they're handsome or not, or whether they're puttting on weight.

My Christian grandma told me once that "God judges by what's on the inside, not the outside."

So I think the outside appearance of any of these men could be totally unrelated to his political beliefs and political actions. Like the Tigress, I prefer C and D to A and B, and I tend to think that C and D would be more likely to be liberals, but I don't think we can assume that.

I think if any of us judges a candidate's political views by whether his nose is aquiline or there's a gap between his front teeth, or whether he has a "lean build" or is chunky, we're mistaking the shell of the man for what's inside.

As for personal traits such as ruthlessness or shyness, I think "politics makes strange bedfellows," as they say. Any of these guys, including the most ruthless one and the shyest and most compasionate one, could probably end up in any political party or movement.

Your Guy D almost reminds me of Franklin Roosevelt, b/c of the wheelchair, but Roosevelt wasn't paraplegic I think. I don't know how quiet he was, either.

If I had to choose I would pick guy C only because the other ones sound like a**holes. Oh and you should list what types of political parties to choose from because there are just too many to choose from. You need to be a bit more specific.

My guess is that the first two are republicans and the last two are Democrats. I would be more likely to go out with men that had similar traits as C or D than A or B. If I had to choose one it would be C.

• jochim

relationship sensible, the two guy C or D. With so little element, it quite is annoying to assert. in spite of the undeniable fact that those 2 look maximum.. uh.. my style. i'm unsure approximately political events. i could say D is social-democratic or doubtlessly socialist. B sounds conservative, however the atheism throws that off; according to risk liberal because of the fact in prepare the two events do no longer variety plenty. i could think of guy A may be liberal. i think that leaves guy C.. so i will say socialist. guy A: Liberal guy B: Conservative guy C: Socialist guy D: Social Democratic

Neither. I date women

I like woman that are tight and white. I don't qualify men as good looking unless they attract woman and help me get laid.