I am 5 feet tall and am 13 years old and weigh 78 pounds how can I gain weight?

I am very active and love sports and I want to gain weight so people will stop picking on my about how skinny i am. what weight should i be?

i DON'T want to gain fat it is highly un-healthy to do that!!

i am a GIRL!! LOL

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about that right now, your young. You will have plenty of time to worry about that when your older. Trust me, I was the same way and I still am, but people will grow up and stop picking on you. I had a very fast metabolism at you age so no matter how much I ate I didn't gain weight. Don't worry about how you look right now.

• Your 13 well i was just like you a year ago (and 13) skinny not muscular and need to bulk up. If I were i would start doing a workout program called P90x to gain muscle its very hard work though and you will have to really push your self

Also to help boost muscle growth you need to buy some protein shakes to help boost muscle growth just go down to your local fitness store and thy should have some buti wouldnt sugest buying the p90x forula it lacks protein

also do the workout how the booklet tells you too every day except for one and do the entire routine and the routienes they tell you

Finally for the program youll need a coupe things a a cheap pull up bar you can mount on a door or walk way and a set of resistance bands (cheaper but a little less reliable in term of how much weight your actually pulling) or a set of dumbells or adjustable dumb bells which are cheaper than a whole set of dumbbells and if you fee you cant do the normal workout try the slim workout to get ready for the real thing

good luck man your not the only one

btw i went from skinny to having a nice build in about 5 weeks so its pretty fast (if this doesnt work you likely havent hit puberty and are lacking testosterone)

You should talk to a nutritionist so she can work with you and your parents (since they buy the food in the house) about eating plans to fit your caloric needs and metabolism and such. He or she would know more than I could tell you.

All I have to say is to try not to let people get to you. If you eat right and exercise, you're healthy! And that's good(: It's what you think fo yourself at the end of the day that counts. Muscle weighs more than fat and is healthy to gain. Try gaining muscle to gain weight.

Good luck!

Hi

I have an item on ebay for sale.

This is suitable for all ages even babies

I use to take this and I gained 2 and a half stone within 3 -4 weeks.

I was very skinny and had low confidence and swear by this product as it works and is very powerful.

You can cut and paste the below link in your web browser

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5...

or you can type apetamin in the ebay search engine.

I tried all sorts to gain weight and this was the only product that actually worked.

I have reccommened to other people and they have experienced excatly the same results as myself.The 200ml bottle will last you a considerable amount of time as this stuff is so powerful you do not need to take it everyday.

If you need anymore info please feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

78 pounds isn't that bad of a weight for 5 feet tall, and if you're healthy and active in sports then you shouldn't need to worry about this. If you can see your ribs and you look like you haven't eaten in weeks I suggest seeing your docor. Eat lots of healthy food. Good luck skinny kid =]

Don't worry about what people say about you because they don't really matter. Your opinion of yourself is more important than theirs.

Don't try gaining weight in fat because you could get carried away and gain too much. And fat is kinda hard to get off once you have it on.

Try to gain weight in muscle. You can do this by lifting weights or doing simple exercises such as push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and more.

I'm 14 and about 5' 1". And over weight. How did you stay so skinny. If you want muscle; work out. Just weight; pig out.

i am 5 foot and 13 too loll. I memorized our weight. we should be 96-97 pounds. Trust me im far too lol. Either you work out a lot and gain hecka muscle or be a fatty and gain fat . lol

Eat pizza everyday. Like atleast three slices ;) you wanna gain healthy weight eat lots of carbs, breads, pasta, high calorie granola bars like the breakfast to go.

you cant. accept it. just go out and learn how to wrestle. then u can be a BAMF like other wrestlers

Source(s): www.google.com