I am a sun in scorpio, moon in libra, and rising in libra. and it is hard for me to make friends.?

hello there. I was born nov 19 (if this will be informative to you in any way) and it is extremely hard for me to talk to people and open up. I feel like if people reject me somehow. Like people open up to other people and they treat them differently than they treat me. It's like i did something terrible... show more hello there.
I was born nov 19 (if this will be informative to you in any way)
and it is extremely hard for me to talk to people and open up. I feel like if people reject me somehow. Like people open up to other people and they treat them differently than they treat me. It's like i did something terrible to them and they do not want me there (when i did nothing)

I do have friends and i am nice and i think i am approachable. But people treat me differently. does my sun or moon or rising sign to blame? why do i feel like people treat me differently?

......................................... II sound so paraniod T.T........................................