I am a sun in scorpio, moon in libra, and rising in libra. and it is hard for me to make friends.?

hello there.

I was born nov 19 (if this will be informative to you in any way)

and it is extremely hard for me to talk to people and open up. I feel like if people reject me somehow. Like people open up to other people and they treat them differently than they treat me. It's like i did something terrible to them and they do not want me there (when i did nothing)

I do have friends and i am nice and i think i am approachable. But people treat me differently. does my sun or moon or rising sign to blame? why do i feel like people treat me differently?

...................................................... II sound so paraniod T.T.......................................................

Favorite Answer

Whoa.. you have the same sun, moon, & rising as Leonardo Dicaprio. lucky you. ;-)

Um, honestly, it has to just be the scorpio part of you. Anyone who has scorpio in them has trouble making friends. It's deceiving though because you look like a libra and probably act like one but you're a full-blown scorpio, so people may be intimidated by your presence since most scorpios come off as intimidating or mysterious.

When you combine the Sun / Moon in your case, you can expect some collision although lessons are learnt quickly with this combination. The problem is that your Scorpio supposes everyone thinks like you which isn't always the case if ever. Basically, this is a great combination because it gives youa great sense of perception but with an inclination to doubt, scan and interrogate too much. If you gain a little more self-confidence, the social side will be easier for your.

Source(s): The undertaker
  • Coco

ha ha kind of paranoid actually. and i don't think it's have to do with your signs at all because libra is approachable, warm and nice. while scorpio might add up the mystery but it also make people pay attention to you because of the intensity. and all you need to do is be warm and treat people nicely....

i really think it was all your feelings. you feel like people don't like you and that's why they treated you differently.... well, it's time to get rid of those thoughts and try to be more positive and optimistic. try to create a nice first impression and i'm sure people will accept you nicely. and need to remember though, every people is different and so their way of treating people also different. not all is warm and nice... some might be serious or questioning but that doesn't mean they hate you.

you can do it~~~ good luck!

Source(s): scorpio sun, libra moon, scorpio rising

Its your Libra moon.