Intolerable cruelty wedding dress?

I'm going to be having a small wedding and wanted to wear something like Catherine Zeta Jones did when she got married to George Clooney. I can only find gowns when I search for any type of wedding dress so can anyone help me find something like that dress either by suggesting a store or a website? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

In real life she is married to Mike Douglas

George Clooney does not believe in marriage. He tried it once and swears he will never do again

If you are talking about the short dress she wore in the wedding scene ? Try David's Bridal

Peace.

I'm sure you know that CZJ didn't marry George Clooney, as you've said "Intolerable Cruelty" :o)

I had a bit of a google and couldn't find anything either. Perhaps try finding a few pictures of it and taking them to a dressmaker to see if it can be recreated.

She did not marry George Clooney. She is married to someone else.

Yes, I just come across a website, they sell many kinds of wedding gowns from one-off shoulder to V-neck, from taffeta to lace material. You can visit them here: http://www.36l.com/

i agree with jolin,ya, shopindream is a good choice!!!!Good luck ,sweet!!!!