Why does the United States support Israel?

What about the Lavon Affair where Israel conducted a series of terrorist bombings against US and British targets in Egypt in the 1950's in order to blame the attacks on Arabs to keep the UK from cedeing control of the Suez Canal? What about Israel's murderous and intentional attack on the USS Liberty in... show more What about the Lavon Affair where Israel conducted a series of terrorist bombings against US and British targets in Egypt in the 1950's in order to blame the attacks on Arabs to keep the UK from cedeing control of the Suez Canal?

What about Israel's murderous and intentional attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 in which Israel used unmarked fighter jets and gun boats to murder 34 US Sailors in a failed attempt to sink the Liberty so that the US would think the attack was perpetrated by Egypt?

What about the Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard who gave vital intelligence to Israel who then sold this intelligence to the Soviet Union to secure increased immagration quotas? The information Israel sold to the Soviet Union resulted in the deaths of 110 CIA Agents.

Israel conducts the most aggressive espionage - military, political, industrial, financial - against the US of any other nation in the world, and this from an ostensible "ally?"

My question is, what does the United States owe the Jewish so-called "State" that we allow them to constantly conduct covert warfare against us?

What do we get out of supporting Israel? And you cannot say that "they help us fight terrorism" because Israel is the cause of the terrorism perpetrated against the US, both as bloow back and as direct attacks (see above.)

There is also ample evidence which suggests that the Israeli Mossad was intimately involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Please don't call me an "anti-Semite" because I am concerned for the welfare of my country, you just sound ridiculous.

Again, what do we owe these people that we must endure their constant and merciless predations?

I will add as a note, that if the American people ever find out about the myriad crimes perpetrated against them by Israel (the above are just the tip of the iceberg), the Israelis will not have to worry about Iran, because Israel will have disappeared under 10 Million patriotic bootheels. I repeat, if Americans ever find out what Israel has done to them, Israel will vanish from the Earth.