why do people think kareena kapoor and paris hilton look alike?

i dont really see it

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its more to do with their snobbish attitudes!

• 6 years ago

Kareena kapoor has similar features of that to Paris Hilton but I'm sure kareena and Poonam Dilion look rather alike.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Paris offers the greatest concentration of tourist attractions in France, and possibly in Europe therefore start discover Paris with Hotelbye . Besides a few of the world's most famous museums, Paris has a vivid traditional town hub, an attractive streams cape, a comprehensive selection of old monuments, including cathedrals, chapels and palaces, and something of the most popular nightlife displays in the world. The Louvre is among the areas many visited in Paris and also one of many world's good art galleries. With designs including the Mona Lisa and functions almost all the greatest painters The Louvre is a important museum. In Louvre you will even find an exceedingly rich assortment of antiquities and artefacts, including Egyptian mummies, Classical bronzes, and artefacts from across the world.

• 9 years ago

i've never in my life heard that comparison but now that you mention it they do both have long faces and odd shaped noses. they dont look alot alike but i see similarities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Llama
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I don't really see it but it might be their noses. Both have thin noses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.