while braking in my 1995 buick century station wagon v6 3100 as i come to a stop the low traction light comes?

on and the car wont stop for a second and makes a funny noise. any help or suggestions of what to look at?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Nomadd
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not the brake fluid. You have a failing wheel speed sensor that makes the ABS computer think the wheel is slipping. It takes longer to stop because the ABS is kicking in and pulsing the brakes.

In something like a 95 Buick, most people just pull the main ABS fuse since it's not worth spending a fortune on and doesn't work that well anyhow.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

while braking in my 1995 buick century station wagon v6 3100 as i come to a stop the low traction light comes?

on and the car wont stop for a second and makes a funny noise. any help or suggestions of what to look at?

Source(s): braking 1995 buick century station wagon v6 3100 stop traction light comes: https://tr.im/ljTrw
  • bounds
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

1995 Buick Century Station Wagon

• 9 years ago

Have you checked the brake Fluid level, if it's low look for leaks, usually at the tires on the inside

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.