Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Are aliens real ????

I'veBeen wondering are aliens real yes or no?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it would be ignorant to say otherwise. In this vast universe, there MUST be at least one other planet out of the TRILLIONS or more out there that has life forms on it. Now whether Hollywood aliens that come to earth and occasionally abduct a cow exists, I have my doubts.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No aliens are not really... UFO's are unidentified flying objects... They're unidentified that means they have not been prove to be extratrestreal objects so until that is prove no one can say they are real... I use to believe they were until I thought about it... It would take them a long time to get here and the goverment would have told us by now... Also the aliens would have attacked if they were

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes

• 9 years ago

Yes.

My friend and her brother were abducted when they were little. They both had identical scabs on each of their backs in the exact same place at the time of the incident--and their stories were the same. I, too have been abducted, although I don't remember it. I have psychical proof, though.

So they are real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes they are real, check out " secrets of deep springs and secrets of dulce, new mexico". Just want to know if this is Chumly from pawn stars?

• 9 years ago

That's like asking if bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster is real, there is tons of evidence but no solid proof.

• 9 years ago

YES. I literally just saw a UFO like 2 hours ago. Yeahh, a LEGIT UFO.

• 9 years ago

Yes, of course!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why YES they are~ My family has a history of being abducted...

Source(s): myself
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.