Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Are aliens real ????

I'veBeen wondering are aliens real yes or no?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it would be ignorant to say otherwise. In this vast universe, there MUST be at least one other planet out of the TRILLIONS or more out there that has life forms on it. Now whether Hollywood aliens that come to earth and occasionally abduct a cow exists, I have my doubts.

No aliens are not really... UFO's are unidentified flying objects... They're unidentified that means they have not been prove to be extratrestreal objects so until that is prove no one can say they are real... I use to believe they were until I thought about it... It would take them a long time to get here and the goverment would have told us by now... Also the aliens would have attacked if they were

Yes

Yes.

My friend and her brother were abducted when they were little. They both had identical scabs on each of their backs in the exact same place at the time of the incident--and their stories were the same. I, too have been abducted, although I don't remember it. I have psychical proof, though.

So they are real.

Yes they are real, check out " secrets of deep springs and secrets of dulce, new mexico". Just want to know if this is Chumly from pawn stars?

That's like asking if bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster is real, there is tons of evidence but no solid proof.

YES. I literally just saw a UFO like 2 hours ago. Yeahh, a LEGIT UFO.

Yes, of course!

Why YES they are~ My family has a history of being abducted...

Source(s): myself
  • ?

Yes they are.