Opinions welcomed.

Thanks!

Update:

To avoid confusion, Natalia is nah-tal-ya

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Natalia. Your names seem/sound a little bit Italian so it fits that better. :)

• 9 years ago

1<3

• 9 years ago

• 9 years ago

Sibset 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Subset 2 because I lime Natalia more. I also suggest maybe Gabriella or Olivia! Good luck<3

• gilly
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i love Ava and Sophie, yet i might want to change it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this manner, it makes them sound like sisters. they're very lovable, lovable names. Ava and Ruby sound too diverse, they don't sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet back sound diverse, as if they were from a quite some time period or some thing. My techniques: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen

• 9 years ago

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. My favorites from your list are Anthony and Liliana:)

• T ♥
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Natalia, because it fits in better with the other names, IMO. Good luck!

• 9 years ago

Anthony and Nicholas

Liliana and Anthony

This was confusing...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.