What freedom does america have that others don't?

I mean i hear people brag about america's freedom, and while i know it is better than many others, it is not like we are the only free ones in this country, right? Currently what rights in general do we have that other peace full and free countries have? And don't mention how america inspired... show more I mean i hear people brag about america's freedom, and while i know it is better than many others, it is not like we are the only free ones in this country, right?

Currently what rights in general do we have that other peace full and free countries have? And don't mention how america inspired declarations of independence for other countries or stuff like that, or say "so and so can't have this" because iam sure we have rules that other countries think are stupid or unfair. Countries iam talking about are places like France or japan not Pakistan or Cuba