Keanu Reeves or Leonardo DiCaprio?

in acting skills and looks since this is the gay section lesbians should answer too

Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio! Sorry I'm not gay but I saw his name & just had to click it! Hehehe!

Now or interior the previous? i'll do merely both. previous - Leo, he replaced into lovable in a touch boy way. Keanu replaced into nonetheless lovable to me, yet Leo replaced into only a tad cuter. Now - Ugh, Leo is so grotesque now. He seems drained and washed up. That "little boy" face did not keep on properly into adulthood. So i might want to could bypass w/ Keanu, even inspite of the actuality that i have not considered any present day p.c... Leo isn't lovable anymore. I used to love Keanu even as i replaced into 12, lol :).

Keanu Reeves is the worst actor, Leonardo has had some pretty goods roles.

** I might have misinterpreted this question.

There is something about Leonardo, for as long as I have seen him on TV and in film, he just gets me going. He is not the best looking actor in Hollywood, but he sure is hot.

as actors, leo is a much much better actor as he can actually act. keanu is only good in the matrix and bill and ted.

Both?

I would say hands down Leo, but he has reeeallly lost his looks lately. Don't get me wrong, I'd hit it, but he isn't as good as he once was.

Keanu? Same.

K R hands down.

• Ally

Keanu, no contest.

keanu does nothing for me.. so leo

• SkyNet

Leonardo, he is sexy!