does anyone know this underrated movie called fatal beauty?

does anyone know this whoopi goldberg movie called Fatal beauty made in 1987 also starring brad dourif and sam elliott it is a hoot of a movie it has action and comedy and it has an awesome 80's soundtrack the music scores in the movie is by Harold Faltermeyer it was a hilarious movie because of whoopi and brad dourif was priceless as the villain so does anyone know this 80's flick because Jumpin Jack Flash is pretty well known

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I love that movie. Sam Elliot is also in it. There is great action as well as comedy.

• 3 years ago

i'm going to genuinely bypass with George Clooney. i've got stumbled on a sturdy majority of his movies to be underrated/undermentioned (O Brother the place artwork Thou?, the skinny pink Line, Up interior the Air, The "Ocean's" sequence, Syriana, astounding Mr. Fox, stable night and stable success, Michael Clayton, Burn After interpreting, the adult adult males Who Stare At Goats, Solaris, insupportable Cruelty, Leatherheads, .etc...). A case might desire to be made for Johnny Depp besides. lots of his superb movies are overshadowed by skill of the blockbusters and such. what's eating Gilbert Grape, looking Neverland, concern and Loathing in Las Vegas, Blow, the Rum Diary (new), Donnie Brasco, Ed timber, Sleepy hollow, or maybe the Imaginarium of popular practitioner Parnassus are all super movies, yet distinctive human beings does no longer have the skill to assert that they have got considered them. Honorable point out: Ewan McGregor and Jude regulation (i like your determination). BQ: I watched The final of the Mohicans a pair of days in the past. It wasn't the 1st time that i've got considered it, nevertheless. particularly first rate action picture. BBQ: I evaluate each actor that i discussed underrated, a minimum of so a techniques as relatively appearing skills bypass. you would be annoying pressed seeing a question on right here approximately one among them (or a communicate someplace else) without seeing a inhabitants of ladies speaking approximately how captivating they think of they are.

• 9 years ago

yes I know it - haven`t seen it since it came out on VHS years and years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.