Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 9 years ago

seats at the PNC Bank Art Center(NJ)?

I want to go see the My Chemical Romance and Blink 182 concert there. However, the tickets are a little pricey, but i want to really see the show and see the bands. If i bought lawn tickets, would i really be able to see the bands or just hear them? This is my first concert and i'm a HUGE fan, so should i just get a seat and enjoy the concert. If i did get a seat in the orchestra, you i kind of see the bands? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Judging from a photo I found from the lawn vantage point, the view of the stage isn't too bad, but not real great either.

http://music.thehonestbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/...

If you are happy with hearing the music without necessarily seeing them on the stage, I say go with the lawn tickets. But, if it's important for you to actually see them, try to get the best seats that your bank account will allow. If you can get sections 101-104, go for it!