where can you buy the Katy Perry "crackle" nail polish?

I was looking around for it and I have already checked Rite-Aid for it but it was not there, they just had this cheap knockoff brand that wasn't as good.

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

    The Katy Perry black "crackle" polish is called Shatter and it's made by OPI as part of the Katy Perry collection. There is also a silver Shatter as part of the Pirates of the Carribean collection, and a new shatter collection with white, navy, turquoise, red, and blue.

    Go to www.opi.com and click the "Where to Buy" tab and enter your Zip or Postal Code. These are professional quality products and are meant to be sold by professional beauty supply stores and/or salons. You can also purchase these products on ebay.

    Keep in mind that these are also very popular products and can be hard to find in stores - I know I'm having a heck of a time finding the silver shatter at the prof supply stores :(

    Source(s): I'm a nail tech and I use OPI products
  • 9 years ago

    I think the Katy Perry crackle nail polish is gone. Local beauty store may have it.

    But OPI actually has a shatter polish now, in a whole bunch of different colors! Since OPI made Katy Perry's collection, I am sure it will be the exact same thing. Ulta and the OPI site are the best places to find it


  • 9 years ago

    You can buy it at JCPenny's.

  • 9 years ago

    ULTA :))))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.