Calling all That So Raven or Orlando Brown fans?

No no no, I do not mean Orlando Bloom, I mean Orlando Brown. Remember, Eddie from the hit show That So Raven? Do you know if they ever found him because I remember he went missing in 2008, also is he alive? If he is alive is he sober or planning a come back? Thank you

Favorite Answer

Yeah, he's still alive! [: He's supposed to be planning on making a film and tv comeback this year, 2011, in 2 upcoming films and one show. The films are called The Maul, and We The Party (along with Snoop Dog) and the show is titled The End. Hope this helped! :D

Btw, here's all his info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Brown