Y&R How will Victoria get her family back together again?

BQ: Where did Nick's hair go? I noticed his hair is shorter now.

His hair looked better longer.

Favorite Answer

All she has to do is get Nikki to return and marry Victor.

She can also hire a surrogate and have her OWN baby.

I really hope Billy leaves her, he has to leave home, live in a dump and be a royal mess, while she wheels and deals with Victor, the man responsible for having her arrested on her wedding day and ultimately responsible for her having a miscarriage, but hey, all's well in the world with Victoria once she has daddy's shoulder to lean on.........hypocrites!

How bout that? Everyone's hair looked different today. Except Victoria's. Nick better let his hair grow back. He looks much better with longer hair. It's like they had coupons for haircuts at the studio.

Victoria's "family" is Victor. Billy is back to his old self and Lucy is with Phyllis now. Now Victoria is back to being daddy's little minion.

Nick looks sooooooooo much better with his hair cut short. Love it!!! He's a hotty again. That long hair did nothing for him. Made him look more like Victor. Ewww.

Vicky is confused as usual. But she needs to get her mind off of Lucy and Billy. Hopefully she can get back to daddy warbucks company.

I noticed that the only few min.. i got to watch Nick finally got his hair but..Geezzzz i wish he would telll his sister to do the same. He looked so much better.

• ?

I didn't get to watch it today, since the Pres. had to talk and take up the whole hour..but Nick does get his hair cut and shave his face once in awhile, and he looks better with it long..as for Billy I hope he finally straighten up some once he lose all his money to gambling..=)

Hopefully Jack or Nick can talk some sense into Billy to straighten himself out and try to make amends with Victoria. And I hope Phyllis decides to give Lucy back.

• Sugar

He got a hair cut.

Victoria is annoying. She needs to be killed off.