Google chrome won't install?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Alright, this is the 5th problem with my computer. Since My firefox won't re-install at all, I decided to go with google chrome that I had in the past but deleted. I have ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Its sounds to me that its going to be worth re formatting your computer.Wipe it clean and re install windows.Your OS is a mess and is due a good re formatting.After you re format your computer will be as good as new

Asker's rating & comment

2 out of 5
Thanks... But that would mean erasing all the files I have on my computer. And I don't have a U.S.B to save all the important files I have... And that would mean re-downloading the files...And re-typing 180 page story. To much of a hassle....
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Q answered 3 years ago
    this may or may not help but it is worth a try >>http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthe...
    or you could try a disc cleanup or check drive c for errors,then try downloading Google Chrome again
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • My kull answered 3 years ago
    install the newest version of internet explorer 8 and try again
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock