• Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Google
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Google

Google chrome won't install?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Alright, this is the 5th problem with my computer. Since My firefox won't re-install at all, I decided to go with google chrome that I had in the past but deleted. I have ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Its sounds to me that its going to be worth re formatting your computer.Wipe it clean and re install windows.Your OS is a mess and is due a good re formatting.After you re format your computer will be as good as new

Asker's rating & comment

2 out of 5
Thanks... But that would mean erasing all the files I have on my computer. And I don't have a U.S.B to save all the important files I have... And that would mean re-downloading the files...And re-typing 180 page story. To much of a hassle....
  • 0
    3
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Q answered 4 years ago
    this may or may not help but it is worth a try >>http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthe...
    or you could try a disc cleanup or check drive c for errors,then try downloading Google Chrome again
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Lloyd answered 6 months ago
    vous pouvez telecharger Firefox ici http://bitly.com/1AAuNpl
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • My kull answered 4 years ago
    install the newest version of internet explorer 8 and try again
    • 0
      3
    • Comment
  • Google chrome won't install?
    Alright, this is the 5th problem with my computer. Since My firefox won't re-install at all, I decided to go with google chrome that I had in the past but deleted. I have Window's vista, and I went into programs to uninstall any google chrome programs I had. I had none, when I go to install google chrome it says "Installation Failed. The Google Chrome installer failed to start." I clicked show me help for the issue. Nothing on there helps. Because my computer is so messed up, it can't find it's own files. I have to look for them...Any help on how I can fix the installation of google chrome?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock