Does this sound Ligit (True) ?

I'm thinking of buying a car from someone who says the car in in Germany. He is saying that if I pay through Google checkout he will not receive the money until I receive the car. This is the e-mail he sent me Hello Michelle, I have attached some more pics. The car is already at the shipping company in... show more I'm thinking of buying a car from someone who says the car in in Germany. He is saying that if I pay through Google checkout he will not receive the money until I receive the car. This is the e-mail he sent me

Hello Michelle,

I have attached some more pics. The car is already at the shipping company in Germany, sealed with all the papers and ready to be delivered. I have prepared it for someone but the guy's loan was not approved and right now it is still for sale. Considering our condition I thought that it would be best if we use an escrow service because it will be safer for both of us and as i used before Google Checkout it is the fastest and most reliable on the market.
As the car is already at the shipping company ready to be delivered, you won't have to send me any money in advance and you will have a 7 days return policy.
Here is how the process works with the Google Checkout:
- first of all I will need your full name and a shipping address,
- once I will have that I will start the transaction through Google Checkout and they will get in touch with both of us with the paperwork needed to finalize the deal (including the invoice with payment instructions)
- you have to complete the payment to the Google Checkout representative,
- after Google will confirm that they have received and secured the money I will start the shipping and provide you the delivery information - you will receive the car, inspect it and if you decide to keep it you must confirm it to Google so they can release the funds to me,
- if you don't want keep the car for any reason, if you consider that is not like described, or if you consider that I lied to you with something regarding the car condition you can refuse it and I will have to take it back on my expense (that is why you will have the 7 days return policy so you can test it , take it to a dealer or a mechanic and see that everything is in order)
Google will hold the money until the car is delivered to you, with properly executed title.
If you agree please send me your full name,a shipping address (where you want the car to be shipped) and a contact phone number of you, in order to start the transaction!

Does anyone know if it could indeed be done this way?

Thanks

Michelle