My mom messed up my credit!!!!!!!!!?

I turned 18 like two weeks ago and graduated with honors last month. All of my life, my mother has stolen money from my bank account (minors are legally obligated to own only joint accounts with a guardian). When she wasn't stealing from me, she had the audacity to force me to lend her money (or... show more I turned 18 like two weeks ago and graduated with honors last month.

All of my life, my mother has stolen money from my bank account (minors are legally obligated to own only joint accounts with a guardian). When she wasn't stealing from me, she had the audacity to force me to lend her money (or else).

When I turned 18, I was finally able to take charge of my own financial matters. And I opened a bank account of my own. I decided to apply for a student credit card, and today I found out I was denied because of "current or past delinquency with creditors".

When I was under 18, my mom took out a few credit cards in my name and was very irresponsible with it. But since I was a minor, I had no say.

I have always been responsible with my money. I do not lie, cheat, or steal. I just turned 18. My credit should have been CLEAN. This is not fair to me. What do I do now? How do I fix my credit?
Update: and yes, I do have a job.