Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 9 years ago

What are some ways I can earn money?

I want to save up for a Nikon D7000 D-SLR camera that ranges from $1,200-$1,600. I am 15 years old and live in Miami, FL if that helps. Please I really want to get it, what are some ways I can earn money and be able to buy that expensive camera?

Favorite Answer

Although its not going to earn you that $1600 overnight PTC or pay-to-click websites can be good way to bring in some extra money. Basically these sites pay you to view advertisements for around $0.01-$0.02 per ad, the real way to make money with it though is to invite your friends/family/anyone else to these same sites, then you get commissions based on what they do. I've been using sites like these for a couple months now and they seem to be working pretty well, and if you put enough effort in, im sure that camera is within reach. If you have any questions or want any more information feel free to message me, i left the link to one of my favorite sites in the source but if you like it let me know and I'll send you some other good links. Whether you try it or not, good luck getting your camera!

2

Source(s): Take Surveys Get Money : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?ExRf
  • - Sell Ice Cream

- Sell something homemade (cookies, cakes, paintings)

- Do chores for old people (groceries or vacuuming)

- Become someone's tutor (math, science, reading, spelling)

- If you have a particular hobby such as painting, dancing, jewelery making or photography, you can start taking hobby classes for the same. Or alternately, you can sell your drawings or jewelery or photographs in exhibitions.

- Hold a lemonade stall

- Deliver newspapers.

- Make/sell cold drinks.

- You can clean peoples homes or Wash Windows.

- Mail Pick-Up Service: When people travel, people need someone to pick up their mail

and newspapers.

- Sell a bunch of stuff (clothes, furniture, etc..) on CraigsList and at Half Priced Books (books, CDs).

You could get a job at a near by store. since you are 15 i think they would employ you. If that doesn't work i would suggest maybe doing some yard work for people around your neighborhood. If you know anyone that lives on a farm( i am from the midwest) you could ask them if they need help picking rocks from fields or doing other things, i hope this information helps you! good luck!(:

in case you recognize any Vancouver historic previous, you may desire to unmarried out any American family individuals on trip and purely walk as much as them and say, "could you opt to be guided on a excursion of Vancouver? i'm a community and that i could desire to earn some money to purchase a video digicam. i could desire to furnish you some coaching and historic previous and information approximately reliable community meals, in case you like. in elementary terms %. on 'misplaced' looking households with toddlers. you may't have confidence many human beings yet American family individuals kinds with a center college infant or 2 could desire to be perfect. i become there as quickly as in 1974 myself and could have benefited from a community handbook. i did no longer have time and money to waste on 'professional' excursions. besides I constantly opt to do issues in any different case. And communicate, communicate, communicate! Ask what they opt to ascertain. in case you recognize any streets or a thank you to get from right here to there, you may desire to be very reliable. constantly have a cellular telephone with you. you may desire to be well worth $50 to a hundred according to excursion. own guided excursion courses can pass directly to become specialists and make quite some money, the extra they know and the extra advantageous they get around. purely an thought. too sents werth

Mowing lawns. Most people own a lawn mower and have gas for it, but doing the work themselves is not always something they have time for. Offering to mow there lawn with there mower and gas could save them some trouble and get you some cash. I would gladly pay someone to mow my lawn.

Earning extra income will mean that you are working more hours than you have before and will involve a lot of hard work, commitment and dedication. Because earning extra income normally means working for you there will be some advantages: http://www.inform.websiteuniversity.org/Article/Ea...

Get Cash Taking Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?LgJS