Is Billy Graham a fraud? Is he even a real Christian?

No, I'd say he's not, because he probably did all those years of television ministry to make money for himself! Is it all a show? As a young lad, I remember watching all those poor saps being pulled into the trap that was "Graham's revival" shows, on live T.V. no doubt! And I fell for it once, thinking to myself that I would call as I heard: "Call now, and know Jesus!" But I soon learned not to call in to this load of fallacy, and just to put my trust in God, and the Holy Bible! I will not put my trust in some evangelical man who was in it for the fame, and money! Poor Mr. Graham-hope he finds his way to God!

It's hard to believe that a man would put himself at center stage for his own glory. Must be one of those "Baptists" or some other type of non-Christian cult. No?

That is he is a fraud, a fake, just in it for all the $ !!

"fireball" --I'm sure Mr. Graham could go where ever God will put him, according to His way. Even Mr. Graham, like you and me will be judged, sorry. and once saved, you can still sin! To deny the fact that you are a sinner is to be a liar, only God, and Christ are perfect! Hardly is some T.V. fake a perfect person!

Oh yes, I don't care what anyone says, the Christian Popes, etc... have brought more people to know and follow God through Christ than Mr. Billy Graham ever did! And even the mainline Protestant/Christian groups are more noble than Graham is.

Favorite Answer

Yes, and yes.

I believe if there was any scandal about Billy Graham, it would have come to light long before now...he is about 97 years old now!

Billy Graham preached for God's glory and kingdom alone. I've attended a few of his crusades and felt more challenged than anything else about my own walk with the Lord Jesus Christ on a daily basis.

No one at this time can understand the import this man's ministry had in promoting the gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world. If he appears to change now as some accuse it is because he is old and to my mind does not change the past. For the past is fixed and permanent and was done for God's glory.

Take care.

Look, I'm an atheist, so I don't buy into any of it. But I will say this much about Mr. Graham - he has avoided the scandals that plagued Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, and that group. He and I do not agree on issues of religion but I respect the integrity he has shown over the years. I give credit where credit is due. At least he hasn't done stupid things like Harold Camping did.

You don't know much about Billy Graham. Speculation is not the same thing as evidence.

Technology is great, allowing know-nothing nitwits with an axe to grind the ability to hurl unsubstantiated charges against a public figure, half a world away.

You shaddap!

Billy Graham is Da Man.

No, i read a biography on him, and he is definitely not in it for the cash.

I also know the pastor of WBC hates him, so i therefore love him. (Graham, not crazy WBC pastor)

Yeah...he has so much lust for money...ever see his mansion..! Whttp://youtu.be/fRPgPpVO0JUOW

Youtube thumbnail

...

• L

Umm... No.

And what's a REAL CHRISTIAN??????