Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 10 years ago

Why does Youtube and Gmail sign me in with my other accounts?

I have 2 accounts on gmail and google and whenever i go on its always on the accounts i don't use the most! on both! whenever i go on youtube its on my other youtube account when i don't even sign in with it and same with google! how do i change that? how do i make it always the one i use? thanks.

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

You've connected Gmail and YouTube to your older Gmail account. When you signed in, you probably checked off a button similar to "remember me" which signs you in automatically. You could probably go to a settings box and uncheck it. Or just signs in and uncheck the box.

When you sign in it thinks the most recent sign in is you. If you sign in as X on Gmail you will appear to Youtube as X, instead of Y. The same works in reverse.

when you log in, not click the"stay sign in". nowadays they keep this in your pc's cookie.