I'm trying to sale my United States Coin Collector Map with the coins in it.....?

What I need to know is when is the best time to sale both the map and coins in it? Where should I go to sale it? How much do you think it would sale for if it's in great condition? And if I put the map in a frame, would it sale more or no? Serious answers please.

PS: This is my first hobby I have ever done so I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

Favorite Answer

First of all, a hobby is not something that you do just to make a profit or any money. A hobby is something you enjoy doing because you enjoy it and not because of any external motivations (money).

Second of all, the United States collector map with fifty coins in it is worth about $12.50. The map really isn't worth anything. In reality, the map will eventually discolor and damage the coin.

You should be collecting coins because it is something you enjoy and that you want to look back on and say, "Ya, I enjoyed collecting the quarters for each state. Now I can look back at all the coins I've collected. I can even show my children the coins I collected when I was young."

Selling it on ebay, you may get a buyer, but then you won't really enjoy your hobby anymore, because whatever you collect, you want to sell. [

I collect a small amount of coins, mostly wheat pennies, and even though I'm not getting the complete set, I enjoy having coins that are no longer made today. I put them in containers and look back on them when I get the chance. It's just like "wow these are the coins I have, and I enjoy them no matter what anyone else says."

however much the coins are worth plus maybe $2. no for frame. doesn't matter when you sell it. Ebay is where. They really aren't that valuable.

That is the sort of thing that ebay is really good for. you will get a better price there then anywhere else as long as you have a really good discription and picture.