How Much Does A Taylor Swift Concert T-Shirt Cost? (Only People Who've Been To A Taylor Swift Concert Please)?

Okay so I googled that question and people would guess how much and say what they thought it would be but I don't care how much you THINK they cost. I want people who've been to a Taylor Swift concert and bought a t-shirt there to answer. I went to a Britney Spears concert and got a $40 t-shirt there. Do you think it would be that much? I'm only bringing $55 to the concert on Thursday and I'm going to go to lunch at Olive Garden first so I want to know if I have enough for lunch and a shirt. Sorry to be rude about not wanting opinions but I just want to know. I've seen some people say they think the shirt would only be like $20. I doubt that very highly. I mean, the shirt will probably be between $30-$50 but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance; and I will pick a best answer. God bless. (: <3

Favorite Answer

ok ik you want it to be people who've been to a taylor swift concert but i'm just going to tell you one quick thing- those tshirts are really expensive, if i were you i would bring about $70 just in case you end up spending more at olive garden then u thought. when i went to the glee live concert not too long ago i think the tshirts were like $35 or something so just remember its going to be in the range of $30-$50 probably. have fun!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How Much Does A Taylor Swift Concert T-Shirt Cost? (Only People Who&#39;ve Been To A Taylor Swift Concert Please)?

Okay so I googled that question and people would guess how much and say what they thought it would be but I don&#39;t care how much you THINK they cost. I want people who&#39;ve been to a Taylor Swift concert and bought a t-shirt there to answer. I went to a Britney Spears concert and got a $40...

Source(s): taylor swift concert shirt cost people 39 ve taylor swift concert please: https://tr.im/sjFLh
  • Lynne

At the Detroit concert shirts were $25 except one was $30. Wristbands were $10. Glowsticks were $5. I would take about $75. Have fun :)

Taylor Swift Concert T Shirts