Is Facebook starting to get boring and lifeless to you?

...Or is it just my friends?

...Or it it just because it's summer?

IDK, a lot of people's pages seem dead, the same people who's pages seemed active during the school year. Is it because they're so busy this summer (doubt it) or what? Or are people slowly starting to flock from facebook? Or it is just my friends, seeing as how I don't have that much on there ( I don't keep ppl who I don't care for on my list).

and I'd prefer FaceBook to Twitter any day.

The only time ppl seem to get on lately is to add people, or to complain. No photo updates, no life updates, nothing. Is it just me???

Best Answer

yes its always been boring and lifeless =) i deactivated my fb like 9 months ago and i havent thought about it and it feel soooo good , no rumors no ****

facebook ruined my life anyway x)

It's just boring. People just talk about random silly things, talking about their whole life, how much they cry about the person they broke up with, etc.

It's just meaningless, I go there about once a week, if not once every two weeks.

i've stopped using facebook for like a year now, i ge ton once in a while but rarely

No, it's just cause it's summer and there's nothing else to do

i dont go on it anymore it has lost quite a lot of people on it :D

FB sucks now

I just deactivated my account yesterday. IT FELT SO GOOD.

never used facebook even once

• Emily

yes facebook is soo boring..

NO