HUGE CRUSH ON MY HUSBAND'S BEST FRIEND!?

Married. Husband's bestfriend looks like Ryan Gosling and I never like Ryan Gosling's look but omg my husband's bestfriend is totally hot!!!! He told me that he also has a crush on my but he doesnt want to break my husband's feelings. And I dont want that to happen too. He tried to kiss me but I... show more Married. Husband's bestfriend looks like Ryan Gosling and I never like Ryan Gosling's look but omg my husband's bestfriend is totally hot!!!! He told me that he also has a crush on my but he doesnt want to break my husband's feelings. And I dont want that to happen too. He tried to kiss me but I didnt let it happen....but next time, I might not find the strength to control myself....omg...what do I do?????? I see him like once a week and he wont get his eyes off me even when he's just right next to my husband...which is totally awkward~ he said he couldnt help it...he said he hates it that he thinks he's in love with me, now thats trouble....should I tell my husband???? Should I come up clean to my husband too that I have a huge crush on his bestfriend???? but am afraid of how he's gonna react........!! :(
28 answers 28