what suppost to do if i never get child support modification that i request by court in florida?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You keep paying, but have you applied for one?



    Federal Child Support Enforcement Handbook for Non-Custodial Parents





    To learn a father's rights, join Dads House Educational Center in Yahoo Groups. It's free to join, access all materials You associate with other fathers going through, and have already gone through, the same issues. We have an Educational Manual that teaches everything that needs to be known in addressing your legal issues. Mention your question here when asked why you want to join, as well as your state? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dads_House_Ed_Ctr/



    2nd Wife Club, for those brave enough to take on a man with "baggage".



    For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced and single fathers dealing in family law issues, most especially child support issues along with what the states are not teaching support obligors.


  • Frank
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    You keep paying what the court ordered. If you start paying what you think you should pay, the court will come after you. Not right away, but when they do, it will not be pleasant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.