Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 years ago

Which Airport is most Extreme?

http://badssports.com/dangerousairports.htm

Which airport do you guys think is most extreme?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Airports are pretty unique and there are a number that can probably make that list.

Osaka Kansai International. The airport is built on a man-made island. Because of that, the land is constantly shifting. Therefore there are lots of plates or screws under the airport which are adjusted to compensate for the land that is shifting up and down.

Princess Juliana International in St. Maarten. This airport is an aviation enthusiast's dream. The runway is really close to the beach and those who are sitting at Maho Beach can watch airplanes fly just above their heads. You can see videos on http://www.youtube.com.

The old Kai Tek Airport in Hong Kong. That airport is so cool to fly into. It is quite challenging for pilots because of the short single runway and strong cross-breeze. When you fly into the airport, you will go past lots of apartment buildings and can see the residents inside and know exactly what they are doing because you are so close. Since they closed Kai Tek and opened up the new Hong Kong International Airport, the approach is not as extreme but the airport is really nice.

Gisborne Airport in New Zealand is interesting in that the runway intersects a set of train tracks. If an airplane is going to take-off and a train is coming, the train has to stop.

Another airport that is unique is Gibraltar Airport. The main road dividing the city runs through the runway of the airport. Therefore when a plane wants to take-off, all cars have to stop.

• henzel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

This sounds such as you're easily asking despite if the Airport severe card on your MacBook is backwards nicely suited with the Airport show. the respond is for particular. the latest Airport severe makes use of a time-honored noted as 802.11n to permit as much as 108Mbps. Older get entry to factors like the Airport show use 802.11G(54Mbps) or 802.11B (11Mbps). All of those standards have compatibility, even with the undeniable fact which you will no longer gain the optimum ability of your greater end answer. in actuality, maximum clients won't observe the distinction. i exploit an Airport show with my MacBook professional at abode and an Airport severe at artwork. They carry out if truth be told an identical for me through fact my information superhighway connections are paltry a million.544Mbps.

• 6 years ago

Extreme airport is in UAE which is built now in dubai that is new airport it is so big and easy to go [your everything will go in another plane and you will go in another plane]planes names are Fly Emirates enjoy that airport it is so extreme airport

• 9 years ago

Maple Leafs! Yeah!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.