Monkey asked in 教育與參考考試 · 9 years ago

英文高手快幫忙!轉學考的題目沒答案,拜託你們了!

麻煩各位英文高手了 謝謝!

[2]. Be sure to take the _______ not to swim after eating.(A) insurance (B) care (C) awareness (D) precaution

[6]. The government is trying to achieve a _______ economic growth rate of 8% each year. A) saturated (B) sufficient (C) survival (D) sustainable

[10]. It takes a lot of _______ to run five miles, but Minoru does it every day. A) digestion (B) elimination (C) demonstration (D) determination

[13]. Exercise can be as much of an _______ as smoking cigarettes.(A) addiction (B) addition (C) advantage (D) advice

[17]. It is not easy to find _____ during peak season. Most hotels are fully booked.(A) accommodation (B) motivation (C) interaction (D) association

[19]. In today’s world, training and learning do not stop when we finish school; they must now continue ______ our working lives.(A) across (B) while (C) along (D) throughout

[21]. The ____ of advertising is to change our ideas about things we want and need. (A) ambition (B) version (C) vision (D) aim

[22]. Having free time to relax is good for a person’s _______. (A) advantages (B) well-being (C) good (D) pros and cons

[27] Stuart thought that he had seen the woman _______ in blue before, but he could not remember who she was nor when he had seen her.(A) dressing (B) dressed (C) to dress (D)being dressed

[28]. _____ the increase in the population of elderly people, gerontology is now one of the fastest growing areas of medicine.(A) Because (B) Due to (C) Despite (D) Although

[29]. Possible solutions to the problem of water shortage _____ introducing better ways of recycling water and limiting population growth. (A) include (B) includes (C) including (D) including of

[32]. If I _____ you, I wouldn’t buy that dress. (A) were (B) am (C) had been (D) have been

[36]. I had someone _____ my car. (A) wash (B) washed (C) washing (D) to wash

39. Would you please put those books back _____ they belong? (A) how (B) when (C) where (C) which

Update:

不好意思編排有點亂

另外再問兩題@@

5. Consumption of chocolate around the world now ________ about 6,000,000 tons a year.

(A) shows up (B) contributes to (C) amounts to (D) points to

40. They are ___________ people I’ve ever met. (A) the friendly (B) more friendly (C) the friendliest (D) most friendliest

真的很謝謝

Update 2:

就有的觀念可以麻煩說一下嗎..

有的真的搞不懂為什麼!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 成程
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

[2]. Be sure to take the _______ not to swim after eating. (A) insurance (B) care (C) awareness (D) precaution

C[6]. The government is trying to achieve a _______ economic growth rate of 8% each year. A) saturated (B) sufficient (C) survival (D) sustainable

B

[10]. It takes a lot of _______ to run five miles, but Minoru does it every day. A) digestion (B) elimination (C) demonstration (D) determinationD[13]. Exercise can be as much of an _______ as smoking cigarettes.(A) addiction (B) addition (C) advantage (D) adviceA[17]. It is not easy to find _____ during peak season. Most hotels are fully booked.(A) accommodation (B) motivation (C) interaction (D) associationA[19]. In today’s world, training and learning do not stop when we finish school; they must now continue ______ our working lives.(A) across (B) while (C) along (D) throughoutD

[21]. The ____ of advertising is to change our ideas about things we want and need. (A) ambition (B) version (C) vision (D) aimD[22]. Having free time to relax is good for a person’s _______. (A) advantages (B) well-being (C) good (D) pros and consB

2011-06-28 15:12:14 補充:

[22]. B

[27] B

[28]B

[29].A

[32]. A

[36].D

39. C

• 5. C

40. C

2011-06-28 22:50:09 補充:

(2)precaution

預防/預警

全文為"要確保預防飯後不要游泳"

A為保險B小心C為知曉(BC未見過如此表示方法

(6)

A為飽和B足夠的C存活的D可支撐的

全文為"政府試圖達成足夠的經濟成長率--8%"

(10)A為消化B消除C證明D決心

全文為"跑5英哩需要極大的決心"

(13)A為上癮B添加C有利D建議

全文為"運動有辦法如同抽煙一樣上癮"

2011-06-28 23:05:05 補充:

(17)It is not easy to find _____ during peak season. Most hotels are fully booked.

(A)住宿 (B)激勵 (C) 互動 (D)關係

全文為"在旺季很難找到住宿的地方,大部分的旅館都被訂光了"

[19].(A)越過 (B) 當 (C)沿 (D)經過整個

全文為"在現今的世界,訓練及學習並未隨從學校畢業而結束,他們必須於整個職涯中繼續不斷"

21 (A) 野心 (B) 版本 (C) 使命 (D) 目的

全文為"廣告的目的是改變我們對所需要的產品之想法。

2011-06-29 09:00:10 補充:

22]. (A) 有利 (B)幸福 (C)好 (D) 正反意見

全文為"有閒暇放鬆對一個人的幸福是有助益的。

2011-06-29 18:23:04 補充:

Stuart thought that he had seen the woman _______ in blue before, but he could not remember who she was nor when he had seen her.(A) dressing (B) dressed (C) to dress (D)being dressed

(27)A~D皆為穿著

the woman (who is) dressed in括弧中省略

2011-06-29 19:18:37 補充:

另外再問吧

超過字數限制

Source(s): me, me, me, me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.