阿良 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請問這首歌有辦法翻譯成英文嗎??<NO翻譯機>

還沒好好的感受 雪花綻放的氣候

我們一起顫抖 會更明白 甚麼是溫柔

還沒跟你牽著手 走過荒蕪的沙丘

可能從此以後 學會珍惜 天長和地久

有時候 有時候 我會相信一切有盡頭

相聚離開 都有時候 沒有甚麼會永垂不朽

可是我 有時候 寧願選擇留戀不放手

等到風景都看透 也許你會陪我 看細水長流

還沒為你把紅豆 熬成纏綿的傷口

然後一起分享 會更明白 相思的哀愁

還沒好好的感受 醒著親吻的溫柔

可能在我左右 你才追求 孤獨的自由

有時候 有時候 我會相信一切有盡頭

相聚離開 都有時候 沒有甚麼會永垂不朽

可是我 有時候 寧願選擇留戀不放手

等到風景都看透 也許你會陪我 看細水長流

請問這首歌有辦法翻譯成英文嗎??<NO翻譯機>

能一句中文 一句英文嗎

3Q

Rating
  • Jo
    Favorite Answer

我有嘗試幫你翻翻看了 不過英文並不能完全的翻出中文原本的意思喔^^

所以我幫你改了一些 不過意思是相近的!

完全手打翻譯的 所以請讀不要隨便刪除問題 謝謝!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

還沒好好的感受   雪花綻放的氣候   我們一起顫抖   會更明白什麼是溫柔   Not until we embrace the wintry weather   with snowflakes dancing and our bodies shuddering   will we feel our throbbing hearts   and the tenderness beneath.   還沒跟你牽著手   走過荒蕪的沙丘   可能從此以後學會珍惜   天長和地久   Not until we walk through the desolate dune   with my hand circled by your fingers   can we keep our flame kindled   and never let it die.   有時候有時候   我會相信一切有盡頭   相聚離開都有時候   沒有什麼會永垂不朽   Sometimes I believe an end comes at a time   time for company and time for departure.   There is a time for omega   just as there is a time for alpha.   可是我有時候   寧願選擇留戀不放手   等到風景都看透   也許你會陪我看細水長流   However, sometimes I prefer to be a nostalgist   who awaits your escort   to see the water trickling   after your return from a kaleidoscope of sights.   還沒為你把紅豆   熬成纏綿的傷口   然後一起分享   會更明白相思的哀愁   Not until I decoct and share with you the red beans   which have been ground incessantly the way our heart is   will we taste the sorrow of two lovelorn people   who are down, but not out.   還沒好好的感受   醒著親吻的溫柔   可能在我左右   你才追求孤獨的自由   Not until we are bathed in the rain of kisses   when we are awakened by the beam of sunlight   can you pursue the freedom of solitude   with me by your side.   有時候有時候   我會相信一切有盡頭   相聚離開都有時候   沒有什麼會永垂不朽   Sometimes I believe an end comes at a time   time for company and time for departure.   There is a time for omega   just as there is a time for alpha.   可是我有時候   寧願選擇留戀不放手   等到風景都看透   也許你會陪我看細水長流   However, sometimes I prefer to be a nostalgist   who awaits your escort   to see the water trickling   after your return from a kaleidoscope of sights.

Not feeling good snow blossom trembling with climate we will be more gentle and not understand what is holding hands with you through the barren sand dunes may learn to cherish the day long and then on to for a long time sometimes and sometimes I believe everything has an end have no time left together will last forever, but I sometimes prefer nostalgia does not let go until the landscape is seen through maybe you will not accompany me to see a steady and boiled red beans for you to share and then touching the wound will be more aware of the sadness also Acacia No good could feel the gentle kiss awake about you before in my pursuit of freedom is sometimes lonely and sometimes I think all together there at the end when nothing is left are immortal, but I sometimes prefer to let go until the landscape is not nostalgia Perhaps you will accompany me to see through to see steady

Source(s):

Bloom didn't have a good feeling of snow weatherWe tremble will better understand what is with gentleNot holding hands with you through barren sand dunesProbably never learn to cherish long after and long

Sometimes, I believe everything has its endTogether left are sometimes not what can be immortalBut sometimes I prefer recalled with nostalgia and never let goUntil the scenery see right through you I look at a small but steady stream

Haven't boiled red bean for you touching woundsAnd then share it with will understand more of sorrowAlso didn't have a good feeling kissed awake softlyMay freely in pursuit until I left you alone