NANDI
NANDI asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Whenever I mention Dig Vijay Singh&Karunanidhi, mostly hatred on them is in the replies/answers. Why so?

Hilarious as well as satirical replies are always appreciated.

@@MS Believe in Ek OANKAAR:::--- At least now, I want a "JOYFUL" reply from you !!!!

@@@MS Believe in E k OANKAAR, :::-- Sir, Thanks for the clue for my next question. Please reply it in joke and riddles section.-

• Favorite Answer

I don't hate anyone even Narendra Modi or L K Advani that is what is taught to me since my childhood. Liking and disliking is a different from hating. Even if I dislike someone, I still see some good qualities in those individuals. And all these individuals, may it be Mayawati, may it be Narendra Modi, may it be Sukhram, may be L K Advani, may it be Digvijay Singh, may be Karunandihi, may it be Lalu Yadav, may be it you, may it be me, everyone has good and bad qualities, it is up to each individuals what they want to take from others.

A simple question, what do you know about Digvijay Singh other than few statements?

And to end the story, when I am answering in politics section I am not considering it as jokes section. And I know I am repeating myself.

• Sudan

Because still peoples like only fair

,honest and responsible leaders. Where both of them are CHEAP,corrupt,cunning and ugly opportunist only.

If diggy is so serious about minority than do the work to make congrres party as real secular,it means no any favor ism for any community and caste by government. He have any courage to do it? He just fooling some people by his stupid and communal statements and fools are prising him.

Same way Karunanidhi he is creating family political empire by all means and sucking all resources of state. He also using communal tricks to get minority votes.

Both are most cunning and can go least level to get power ,they deserve what peoples exprres about them,yes another opportunist who have communal mind but showing they are secular will like them.

I am surprise that when u write 'diggy' yahoo suggest '*****', why !

Its about D Raja alias Diggi Raja who choosed to speak like a torn puppet.

Its about A Raja (Former Cabinet Minister for Ministry of 2G Scam ) who was made a puppet by MK.

Former has worked hard to create bad blood among communities by making senseless comments beginning from 26/11 to Shraddheya Baba Ramdev Ji. In fact he declared 10 years back that he would retire from politics for ten years if he lose assembly election in MP. Since then the Congress has not assembly election in India. However promises are made to break. And people hate him.

MK,The script writer has written a script named as Ponneri Shankar. I think that now MK should retire from public life. He has done enough for Tamil and Tamil has done more than enough for him. Any how MK has earned from Tamil. He has created the empire of corruption and exploited the holy language Tamil (Lord Shiva Vardan to this earth)

I can't say about others but I hate Mr. Digvijay because of his dirty vote bank politics.

In Army they say "Respect All, Suspect All" & in politics Digvijay says "Respect Muslims, Suspect Hindus". I hate his this attitude. I have no problem if he works for muslim's upliftment. Infact all of us should work for uplifment of indian people but not the way Diggy does.

Karuanidhi is hated for his partymen involvement in 2G and his home company receiving bribe.

PS : After creating new world record of receiving 8 violation notices in just 3 days, Pranab Da goes on leave to celebrate his achievement. Will be back within few days. Till then I'll be handling his charge.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq...

Because Dig Vijay SIngh always digs the filth while Karunanidhi always digs nidhi.

• ezeexs

I am from MP and have seen the way he had ruled this state.....we used to literally feel that the state has gone back to 18th century.....no roads no electricity and today we have come a long way as a state. Plus this bugger is nothing but a hardcore sycophant of Gandi Family.

• Appu A

Their Behaviour and atrocities have made them to be hated by all. The utter Brahmin hater, and a dacoit politician karuna is, whom i will spit on.

This Dog vijay Singh is someone who barks for the bones thrown by Sonia and Rahul.

why you wonder. Dig vijay is a north indian karunanidhi and karunanidhi is only a karunanidhi and no one equal to him in doing corruptions, arguments etc.,which all on scientific methods and approaches.

Both are anti Hinduism and pro Islam and pro Christianity (for votes). Both are protecting corruption or involved in corruption. Both are harmful. Both are to be hated.

Source(s): One is paying respects to osamaJI and church (via soniaji), and second is waiting to be jailed along with his men, women, son and daughter.

There is one Tamil Proverb, saying "காய்த்த மரம்தான் கல்லடி படும்". It means, " Tree with full yield only, will suffers pelting of stone ." For example Gandhiji was awarded with bullet.More over all medias(99% medias are owned by Brahmins) are focusing karunanithi's wrong side rather than his contribution to Tamil Nadu, Tamil Litrature ,Tamil Society,etc, because they believe that Karunanithi is responsible for the downfall of Brahmin in Education, State-level employment, dignity etc in Tamil Nadu.