What is a good price for Nissan Rogue SV 2011?

I want to get a Nissan Rogue SV 2011. I want to know what price is consider to be a good price for this particular model?

Dealer offered me with $22,700. Plus fees and taxes, it would be about $26,000.

Is this a rip off or good price?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Usaully whack 2500 to 3000 off the top to get the invoice price then see if you qualify for any of the rebates they are offering. Student, military, loyalty, etc. Then your trade in, look at kelly blue book then cut that price in half and you will usually get the appraisal price of your trade. Add all of those up and you get the price of the car. Now credit plays a factor in the apr rate you can get anywhere from 1.99 to 23.99. As a rule every 10000 you finance is around 100 dollars, but again this affected by credit and if you still owe on your trade. If you owe 10000 on your trade and they give you 5000 for trade that extra 5000 gets put into your new car. If you go to a good dealer and get a good salesman he can give real numbers. Don't waste his time if your not serious.

Source(s): Car salesman

Ten bucks.

Source(s): The Raven